The revolver is making something of a comeback. Trouble is that instructors who actually know the revolver are relatively few and far between...but we have a lot of experience running revolvers and teaching others how to successfully run a wheel gun. This clinic will focus on reliable techniques for loading, reloading, and manipulating the revolver. We will work on marksmanship fundamentals with a particular focus on the necessity of trigger control on the revolver.
- At least one reliable revolver with stocks that fit your hands. Super light J frames can be used, but shooting them this much in a compressed time frame can be punishing.
- Some form of reloading device. Speed loaders, speed strips, etc. We highly recommend at least three of each you wish to use.
- A quality holster and way to carry the spare ammunition
- 150 rounds of reliable ammunition. We recommend FMJ if you can get it
- Toothbrush style cleaning brush
PLEASE NOTE: Start times of clinics at the NRA are dependent upon the NRA Range's hours. Those hours can change on short notice, which will impact start times and finish times of the clinic. We will communicate with you as soon as we know anything different than the times advertised.